CBS All Access has some of the most popular series on television, and subscribers can watch them at home for free with an All-Access subscription. Here’s how you can cancel CBS All Access membership if you no longer wish to pay $6 or more a month.
You can watch all your favourite movies and TV shows on CBS All Access, a subscription-based streaming service.
It provides access to almost all-Star Trek shows, along with living news and sports. The platform can be accessed on Smart TV, computers, mobile apps, and other streaming platforms such as Amazon Prime and Roku.
Additionally, CBS All Access is one of the more affordable streaming services. You will receive limited commercial usage for $5.99/month or $59.99/year. You can access downloadable content as well as commercial-free streaming for $99.99/year.
CBS All Access subscription packages can be cancelled if you are dissatisfied with the service or would like to switch to another streaming service.
How The CBS All Access Cancelation Works:
You get a 7-day free trial with CBS when you sign up for the service. During the trial period, you own nothing to the company if you wish to cancel your subscription. You will be charged the full amount for the following month if you cancel on a monthly basis.
During the billing cycle, it’s best to cancel your subscription. You can then enjoy the content for the entire month.
You can cancel your CBS All Access subscription package in four ways. Here’s how you do each of them.
How To Cancel CBS All Access:
If you would like to cancel your CBS All Access subscription, follow these steps to do so.
- Visit the CBS Website to cancel CBS All Access.
- Visit the CBS login page to cancel CBS All Access.
- On the top right, select your account name.
- Then select ‘Account’.
- Click on ‘Subscriptions and Billing’.
- Select ‘Cancel Subscription.
- Review the terms and click ‘Yes, CANCEL’.
- Fill out the survey and click ‘Complete Cancellation’.
A confirmation email will be sent to your email address the next day.
Cancel CBS All Access Subscription – via App Store:
- Open the app store on your iPhone or iPad
- By clicking on your profile picture
- Then selecting ‘CBS’ from the drop-down menu
- To cancel your subscription
You won’t be asked to fill out a survey or explain why you cancelled your subscription on the App Store.
Cancel CBS All Access Subscription – Via Play Store:
- On your Android smartphone, launch the ‘Play Store’ application
- Choose Hamburger Manu (third line)
- Navigate to CBS by clicking the ‘Subscription’ option
- You can now cancel your subscription by selecting ‘Cancel Subscription’, outlining your reasons
How to cancel CBS All Access on Roku?
If you purchased CBS All Access through Roku Pay, you can also cancel it on your Roku device
- If you go to the Roku website
- Using your user’s name and password to log in
- Click on the link titled “Manage your subscriptions”
- On the following page, click on “Cancel your subscription”
How to Cancel CBS All Access via Phone Call?
CBS All Access subscriptions can be cancelled via phone as well. You can call (888) 274-5343 to cancel your subscription.
When you call, the operator will ask you for all the information about your account and answer any questions you may have. This approach is not recommended because it is time-consuming compared to the rest.
If the subscription was purchased from a third-party vendor, this method will not work.
Since your subscription has been canceled, you can easily switch to a streaming channel of your choice. The most content is available on Netflix, so we recommend you go there.You can resume your subscription from the pages you used to cancel the order if you regret your decision at any time.